Monday, June 9, 2008

So, with much reluctance and resistance....we have finally set up a family blog. I think blogging sucks and have no time to do much with it, but I think a brief update on what we are doing and recent pictures is cool. I have never been much of a journal writer and spent many years acquiring my education...so the thought of writing anything longer than a sentence causes a rash and dry heaves. So don't expect lengthy pontifications on my favorite eateries or my top ten favorite punk rock bands. We are in the process of building a house and everyone has been asking for progress pictures so we will try to keep those coming. For privacy (and since I have no clue on how to go private yet), I am going to limit the information about us. I figure if you know us you know us, if you don't then bugger off!!! We would love to hear what everyone is doing so drop us a line when you can...and come stay with us if you are ever in town! Love...ME

No comments: